1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker Bartop VP Question

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by Chuck2009x, Jan 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play almost no VP, but I see bartop paytables mentioned often, like @tringlomane recently posted that Luxor's HL room has the best $1 bartops on the Strip.

Are the mentions because bartop paytables are usually better than what's out on the main floors? Or worse?

2. DESPERADO

DESPERADO VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wave:bar top vp is usually worse. Tringlomane helps by posting VP with the best pay tables.:beer:

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I tend to mention them a lot because a subset of members (myself included) here like to play bartops for faster service/better drink quality.

Bartops generally don't have the best paytables. They are often 1-3% lower than the best machines on the floor. There are some exceptions of course though.

For info on the best VP paytables on the floor www.vpfree2.com is a very good resource.

4. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup it has to go with the booze and service for me. Like at Cosmo I can get $15 craft cocktails I cannot get on the floor. So I play 6/5 bonus instead of what I can find on the floor. I figure my drinking makes up for the 2% I lose.

Though some places like MSS 9/6 jacks is the same you can get on the floor, better service and sometimes earn more theo based on how machines are set up than some standalone machines.

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, I kinda figured they were usually worse but the drink service made up for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.