1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's Resort Tower Strip view?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by K-9treatbaker, Oct 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello All,

Do any of the rooms in the resort tower have any view of the strip at all? Sorry, if this is a stupid question. LOL And it will not be a deal breaker if no view. LOL I'm still deciding.

I have a comped stay, but only in the resort tower, I called and asked for Jubilee tower, but it is sold out for comped stays on our dates.

Thanks for the help and input. :D

2. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you’re high enough and on the side facing Flamingo you have a partial strip view. You’ll face the Cromwell and High Roller but will be able to see some of the strip.

Happy birthday to me!
    Let’s check Garth off my nieces bucket list!
  3. IDoLuvVegas

IDoLuvVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The resort tower wing that faces the shops in front of Bally’s also allows strip views.

4. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you. This really helps in my decision.

5. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Appreciate the help. Many thanks

6. kkinwi

kkinwi VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just know that the rooms along Flamingo can be very noisy at night with sirens, etc. Hope you have fun!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is definitely true, but right now you don’t have to worry about nightclub noise from Drais. I love to slice the sheers at night and fall asleep watching the colors change on the high roller when I’m on that side of the Resort Tower.

Happy birthday to me!
    Let’s check Garth off my nieces bucket list!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now I have another quandry. Paris just sent me an offer for 4 comped nights in a burgundy room.

I have stayed at the Paris, and loved it, except for one thing, since their mattresses are not pillow top, I woke up a bit stiff in the morning. Possibly, just a fluke with a bit older mattress or just my bones are old. LOL

Bally's has the pillow top mattress, but I have never stayed there. Anyone stayed at both? If so, what are your thoughts on the beds? I know, I am so over thinking this. LOL

9. Burnsie

Burnsie VP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know about the beds, but if you're comped at Paris they'll likely upgrade you to an Eiffel Tower view room on request, and that's a fabulous strip view.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. MCann

MCann I can't complain, but sometimes I still do...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed at both and would easily take an eiffel view or premium end hallway room at Paris if either is an option. But as much of a room snob as I am, I would think the Ballys room is fine too. I've only stayed in the Presidential suite there so far and it had a fine bed, but not sure I liked it more than the one I had at Paris, which I loved. All personal preference. I like a firm mattress and the one at Paris was great for my taste, in my opinion.

As far as strip view, the resort tower is shaped like a T, and one arm goes out southward. If you can get in that southward branch of the T with a room that faces west, sort of near the elevators, you can get a partially obstructed fountain view, with Paris and jubilee towers both partially blocking your view of the strip and fountain. Also can get a little bit of a view of the fountain and probably an little more of the strip from the westward branch facing south if you're in the right spot east to west. The jubilee tower is the one on the southwest corner of the property though and has the far better strip and fountain views. Nothing in resort tower will compete with the views you will have from Paris though, if you are in any of the Paris rooms facing west.

11. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for this info. This could be great. :)

12. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Decision is made, thank you @Burnsie and @MCann, I am booking Paris in a few minutes and will request an Eifel View room, high floor. This is why I love this board, so much information that otherwise would not be available.

Thank you bunches.:lock:

• Like Like x 2
  13. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked our room at the Paris. Yes, it won out over Bally's because of the potential view, that was mentioned. I did request a high floor and Eifel view so we will see what happens?

I do like the fact that MAG is so convenient ( We will be eating there for the first time, this trip) and I like Cafe Madeline for quick coffee and pastries.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Burnsie

Burnsie VP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck with the upgrade! We love MAG for breakfast. Great way to start the day!

15. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since I don't eat eggs:eek:, hoping the blueberry french toast or crepes are good. :feedme: I think they have one of the best patio's and we definitely will be dining on the patio for breakfast.

16. MCann

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the blueberry toast when I was there in July and it was excellent but more like dessert and a little too sweet for me to consider a meal, but it was really good. And crepes and most of the fruit and parfait stuff wasnt available in the covid menu when I was there in July; pretty much half a dozen ways to serve undercooked eggs, then waffles, and french toast. And a few sides. Been a few months though and a lot of places have gradually expanded their menus since then from what I'm seeing in TRs.

17. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I just checked their menu, and no crepes. Now what do I eat? LOL This is a stupid question, but was the Blueberry French toast, "eggy" at all. I know, it has to be dipped in eggs to make french toast, lol, but if I can even taste a hint of egg, I'm in trouble. LOL

18. MCann

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It had waaaaay to much sweet on it to taste eggy. Also comes with a cup of fresh made whipped cream. The blueberry compote is really really rich and sweet too. I cant promise you wont ever taste a hint of egg, but I'd be surprised if you did. For what it's worth, I like my french toast moist and eggy and was unimpressed with the toast itself, because it was on the dry side and not eggy, to the best of my recollection. @luck.ofthe.draw just ate it a couple hours ago this morning...what say you miss luck?

19. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, I guess I am down to the waffle? Ugh. LOL I don't want dry french toast either. I know, I do not make any sense. LOL Maybe by the second week in November, they will expand their menu. I know, wishful thinking. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.