1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ballys Jubilee Tower first room renderings posted

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Funkhouser, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will find out Aug.4th when i go back to Vegas. I'm staying at Caesars but will ask the clerk, or someone more important at Bally's, about what the hell happened and to state my displeasure at Bally's changing my reso from the south tower to the north. I will bring my reservation # with me. I don't want to make a big deal out of it as i plan to use the $anwich to upgrade to the south (hey, that's a first), but i don't like the fact that my reso was changed even though i booked Bally's in Feb. I hear people say rates are not guaranteed, that they assign rooms at the desk, but i did what i always did for 10+ years off/on at Bally's and that was to book Bally's before March 1st at the standard south tower because the rooms are in a location desirable to me (i can't get around like i used to because of my stroke). I booked before anyone knew about the "Jubilee" rooms. When i booked, the south tower was always the standard, i can see it on my rate calender, now it shows i booked the north tower classic. I made my reso in the south tower, a place that most people hate and would gladly pay big bucks for. Funny how a new rug and new end tables can all of a sudden make the south the Cream of the Crop. I booked the cheapest room at Bally's 6 months ago........now they want to penalize me?

2. djen

djen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That explains why when I first saw the picture, I thought it looked a bit lie Flamingo.

I give them credit for upgrading the rooms but wish there was a bit more originality in the design

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so i was playing around with dates at ballys for next year and jublie luxury and priemium are coming in comped on my calader .
    so my gues why people arent getting them now or thru the end of the year is they dont when or how many will be completed by then.i assume if there done the usualy people will still get upgraded to the new rooms.

4. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are planning our trip for September, and the Jubilee Tower Luxury King is showing as a comp for me. I want to book it, but I would hate to get there and find out that it is the old crappy South tower room not done yet. I am also comped for Paris red room. I would rather stay there, but BF loves Ballys and wants to stay there. :Þ

Yearly trip
    Part two
  5. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny thing, so did I when I went online to book June 25th. I am wondering if it is a soft opening with blocks of rooms being made available to select TR members and the general public in Nov 1. I am going to be in Vegas Labor day weekend and thought about a split booking between The D and Ballys Jubilee Tower.

Sept 1st was the date I noticed the rooms were available. Made me wonder if Vegaschatter site got their info from CET PR firm or word of mouth. Have not seen anything on other websites to assume Nov 1st is a hard opening date.

6. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I presume you're Platinum +? I'm booked Nov.10th and still showing North Classic.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just for shits and giggles i put in the the whole month of sept and oct ,the north tower comped for 2 straight months and when i switch to jublie nothing available,i belive that those rooms are out of service for quite a while and maybe a glitch that let some people boook there

ps im a diamond

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.