1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's Jubilee Tower Closure

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by DiamondD, Jul 26, 2020.

1. DiamondD

DiamondD High Roller in Training

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stumbled upon an article that said though Bally's is open, that only the Resort Tower is open. I have a reservation for a Premium Suite in the Jubilee Tower in about 50ish days.

Is anyone currently in Vegas that can confirm if the Jubilee Tower is closed? Does anyone know when they will open, if it is closed?

I ended up proactively changing my reservations in June, since I was told to keep my Bally's reservation by my marketing executive but I got nervous. I'm glad I did because Bally's never opened and I was able to get what i want, by being proactive, instead of waiting for them to move me. Though I hate to give up this 1700 sq ft room, I'm concerned again, if in fact the Jubilee Tower is closed, and don't want to wait until I'm left with whatever is available. Thoughts?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    Quick Trip
  2. Sparky4

Sparky4 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought I saw on someone’s trip report today that the Jubilee Tower is closed right now. I would imagine that if CET has the need to make more rooms available that it would make more sense for them to open the Jubilee tower before opening the Cromwell or PHo. This is just my speculation.

Mustangs Take Las Vegas V
    The delayed birthday trip!
  3. greekjim

greekjim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, when trying to book Bally’s in two weeks there is no jubilee towers available for me

4. Sparky4

Sparky4 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @DiamondD, it looks like the resort tower has a nice suite that is 1500 sq ft, it’s called a premium suite. The nice thing about the resort tower is that those rooms are the most recently renovated. The only bad thing is that the halls are long, and confusing if you’ve been drinking....wink wink!

Mustangs Take Las Vegas V
    The delayed birthday trip!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Maxbet

Maxbet Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For social distancing purposes you would think both towers would be open, but that may not be economical for CET. Given what I have read about elevator wait times being 15 minutes because of limited capacity due to social distancing. Honestly, I do not get the whole elevator thing, from personal experience. If the virus is airborne it will still be hanging in the elevator from the previous occupants, so if ppl are wearing masks as they should be it does not really matter how many are in the elevator. Sorry, having a few drinks today, hope this makes sense.

6. Mysticstang

Mysticstang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It’s because the demand is there right now. Other resorts are closing down some amenities or specialty parts of the resorts during the week or even just mon-wed. Just depends

7. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bally's does have a version of the Premium Suite in the Resort Tower; it's a little smaller, but very similar.

I plugged in some dates (not logged in) using your countdown timer as a guide and it didn't show as being available.

So I think I'd be keeping my fingers crossed that they open the Jubilee Tower.

You could get downgraded to an Executive Suite, which is basically the bedroom-only half of a Premium Suite. Or I suppose upgraded to the Presidential Suite, probably less likely.

8. AllenAndRossi

AllenAndRossi High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Premium Suite in the Resort tower is pretty much identical to the one in the Jubilee Tower. I doubt you'll feel the difference even tho it's about 200sf smaller.

And with things the way they currently are, 50 days is a lifetime away. I realize not everyone has freedom of schedule, but right now, the further in advance you book, the more questions and uncertainty and worry you may have to deal with.

• Agree Agree x 1