1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ballys Jubilee Room/Any Smoking Rooms With Views?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by zoey11, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoey11

zoey11 Mid roller and Vegas fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Planning another trip in October, had a good time at Ballys last time in a Jubilee room.
    Only problem was, we had booked a Paris view room, and when we got there, they said there were no smoking rooms on that side available and we had to take one with no view on the other side.
    Has anyone gotten a smoking with Paris view room there or are they just non views? Thanks for any answers.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The large hotels have smoking floors. So if one side of the hotel has views and the other doesn't, then the smoking floor(s) aren't any different, one side of the hall has views and the other doesn't.

3. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not stayed at Bally's in many years. One thing I can tell you is that I book a smoking room/suite every trip...I have not received one in the past 3 years. The hotels I have stayed at are pretty much down to 2 smoking floors. Harrahs, Mirage, MGM Grand, Monte Carlo....all same thing...get to the front desk and told..sorry no smoking available. Hope someone can answer your question. I don't know for a fact but would not be surprised if the entire tower is nonsmoking. I have noticed this at other hotels. When they redo a tower they sometimes make it all non. I have invested in an ecig just for this reason. I use the over the counter type, not the refillable. It has no odor whatsoever. I use it in the room when I can't get a smoking room. Had the same problem with Foxwoods. If you ask the front desk they will often tell you they only have x amount of smoking floors now. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.