1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker Back from AC No Royals but had Four Aces Hand Pays

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by oghuman, Oct 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_0083.JPG IMG_0084.JPG IMG_0085.JPG IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0088.JPG IMG_0089.JPG IMG_0090.JPG IMG_0091.JPG IMG_0092.JPG IMG_0093.JPG IMG_0095.JPG IMG_0096.JPG IMG_0097.JPG IMG_0098.JPG I spent the weekend at Caesars AC and no Royals but some close calls. I did have a few other wins and four Aces. Showed some misses too. I hope you like them.

IMG_0083.JPG IMG_0083.JPG IMG_0084.JPG IMG_0085.JPG IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0088.JPG IMG_0089.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice job pulling Aces from one twice in a trip! Love when that happens!

3. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the big hits. Hope your end result was positive.

4. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like you drew 3 aces on two hands to make 4OAK. Well done sir!

With the Nor’easter on Saturday morning, I guess it didn’t affect you so much. But how were the crowds?

5. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True. I did and I had one with 1 Ace. BTW, I was dealt a straight flush, but I didn't stop to take the picture. I automatically pressed the deal button.
    Nor'easter didn't effect me at all. The weather on the way there was cloudy but no rain. I was indoors except fro my trip over to Harrah's to play a little VP the Gordon Ramsay event. Crowds at Caesars were about average for an autumn weekend. To tell the truth I'm never in AC in October, I usually go to Vegas for Halloween, not this year because I have a trip to Aruba and New Orleans planned in November and
    December.

I was down $ for the trip. I played some at Harrah's Bally's. I also got my tier match at Hard Rock. I found I'm Royalty there. I have to say Hard Rock is gorgeous but a little to energetic for me. I did walk out after about 20 minutes of play $200 up - LOL. I like it a little quieter than it is there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.