1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Attention Silver Strike enthusiasts. Saturday 1/28/2017

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by DaiLun, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Putting this up even though I won't be able to attend. :(

The Silver Strikers are holding a slot tournament at the QQQQ Friday 1/27/2017-1/29/2017. This is a "pay to play tournament and non Silver Strike club members are welcome. Space is still available.

Details available here:

http://www.silverstrikers.com/Doc/Archives/Events/Year2017/TournamentWinter2017/Tournament-Winter-Four-Queens-Flyer-2017.pdf

Also, the trading session will be held from 9AM to 4PM on Saturday, 1/28/2017, prior to the $300 distribution at 5PM.

If you want to buy, sell, or trade Silver Strikes, this is the place to be.

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the info. Too bad, not enough notice to plan a trip up to vegas. Say, can anyone go to the trading sessions? I would consider visiting at the time but not sure if I want to participate in the tournament.

When is the next tournament? I may try to be in vegas during that time.

3. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tournaments are in January and June. Anyone is welcome to the trading sessions. I will post a notice when the June dates are announced.

4. jon_vegas

jon_vegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just missed it. I went to downtown LV this past weekend for the first time. Played at the 4Q and El Cortez Silver Strike machines. I got 10 of them (9 from 4Q and 1 from El). I have several from Sam's Town as well before they took them out of commission. Just getting into it and would've loved to join in. Maybe in June.

5. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going down for red/blue caps tomorrow. Just for a couple of hours. The $300s all (148) went in about 45 minutes on Saturday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.