1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Atomic saloon show

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Mider999, Sep 13, 2019.

1. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Eh, my mom took me to church every Sunday and still made sex jokes. Both can exist within the same family ;-)

I agree it's annoying to have something reviewed poorly for being as-advertised!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw it Monday night, and it is now my favorite of the Spiegel shows. Got tickets on their special promotion for $49 each. We sat in the front row of tables in the back. I do not think I would book the second row of tables, but the first row were great. Just for me, it was way more comfortable having a table to put drinks on, and a railing to put my arm on, than the main floor seats. The seats on the floor are pretty jammed in there. I would not book "pew" style seats in back of the stage, because I felt like you would be looking at the backs of the performers a lot.

It is my favorite now. Before I saw it, Opium was my favorite. I need to go see Absinthe again, as I saw it when it first opened, so have forgotten a lot of it. AS is VERY raunchy, politically incorrect humor. Just plain skip it if you are offended by language, sex, or gay innuendo at all, because all of that comes at you non stop for 90 minutes. The show room is awesome. I am glad we got there early, and then I stayed after everyone left just to wander around looking at it, going up into the balcony, etc. Small details are done very well, right down to the carpet. I think the carpet came out of the old Binions or someplace like that.

The acts themselves are not the greatest, but they are fun. All of the performers are incredibly nice looking. Run, don't walk, to this show if you liked either Absinthe or Opium.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. griz

griz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info.
    What do you think about the balcony seats? Or the booths on the side?

4. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The booths on the side would be great as long as you are facing the right direction. If you are facing the wrong direction, your back would be to the stage..... I do not think I would want to sit in the balcony. It might be fine, but some of the seats in the back looked like you would be missing some of the show. The nice thing about the balcony is that it has a full bar all to itself.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I may check this show out tonight!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm at Palazzo the last few nights of my trip, so might try making it to watch this while I'm there.

Can't beat a free suite!
    Who doesn't love some December terrace time?
  7. griz

griz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you allowed to walk in with a drink (not purchased at their bar)?

8. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. We had to throw out our small bottles of water.