1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$20 ARIA

Discussion in '$20 Trick Section' started by Sonya, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Lulu4545

Lulu4545 Super Jeans

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone scored any good upgrades recently?
    I have 3 nights Stay Well Deluxe King Room. Just wondering what the upgrade situation is like now.

2. Eroc

Eroc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Late to answer but when I was there they said no because all rooms are pre asigned because of covid limitations on capacity of the hotel

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. mpretzi

mpretzi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From my recent visit in December 2020 - didn't work at check-in, however the young woman was very friendly and tried to return the tip. She stated that since I was staying so long (checked in on a Sat., and checked out on a Sat.) that there wasn't any availability. I didn't want to take the tip back, and just said please keep it and if anything comes up, please let me know. Which she then contacted me on the following Monday and offered to upgrade me to towers (free breakfast), but sadly - I was too hungover to move that day. I initially was booked in the Stay Well Deluxe King (comped for 3 nights) and I was satisfied with my view and room on the 24th floor. I was also there pre-holiday season, a bit quieter than normal during midweek with the weekends busy.

Pool time along with March Madness!
    • Like Like x 2
Tags: