1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ARIA - what rooms to ask for?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by MacAttack, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacAttack

MacAttack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Guys, staying the the Aria for the first time this week. Looking to tap into the collective wisdom and experience on the board - Upon check-in what should I be asking for ideally? It is a partially comped stay in an innovative room. Want to be on a high floor near an elevator if possible, but are their different elevator banks? or anything else that I should be aware of? If I am offered an upgrade what is a good price and what is not worth the extra?

Thanks,

Macattack

Solo Trip 2
  2. Suzan

Suzan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love the Aria, it’s my hotel of choice.. 4-5 times a year. That being said I get a Deluxe King or queen room. I honestly don’t think there is a bad room on any floor. There are 4 elevator banks all in the same area for the different floors. Also always an employee checking key cards. It should be easy to get a room by an elevator many people find it noisy but I rarely have heard noise by them. I never take an upgrade offer. I don’t spend much time in my room, too much to do! Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By elevator and high floor are good.

Depending on time of year, if you are facing Cosmo's Marquee day club it is LOUD during the day, if this is an issue for you. (If it is, ask for another location)

I'm excited for your stay, we love Aria!!!!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    Down the Rabbit Hole!
    My Annual "I'm trying the tower suite" then switch to Aria at last min
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Laugh

Laugh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All the rooms are amazing. Sky Suites especially. Therefore, just ask to be near the elevator, get a high floor, and strip view.

Best Friend's Bachelor Party!
    M&D Renewing Vows! Sky Suites!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Farner

Farner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sky Suites are the nicest, but also pricy. Strip view here is. It all that great. Most of rooms have actually very limited strip views. I prefer high level (above 25th floor) city view rooms. The partying crowd does not tend to book them and the city view at night is as good as the back of the strange condo building and Mandrian Oriental that is the ‘strip’ view.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MacAttack

MacAttack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the responses guys, really helpful. Leaving in less than 24 hours so excitement getting to ridiculous levels. We go to Vegas at least once a year but never stayed at Aria so it will be a whole new experience.

Solo Trip 2
    • Like Like x 1
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.