1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria upgrade help

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by biggied9d, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biggied9d

biggied9d Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all. We have a couple of nights through a myvegas comp reward (Wed, Thurs). After I booked the two nights, we decided to book Friday using our tier discount. I received an email offering an upgrade to a corner suite for the myvegas como nights for $75/night. I want to take the offer but how do I handle Friday night? Should I call and ask if they will extend the offer for all three nights or upgrade the two nights and hope for the best at checkin?

Any advice? Thanks?

2. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd call. Seems like you've already decided to do it, so you might as well get it locked down before you arrive. They'll also be able to link your reservations together so your stay will be seamless.

EDC
  3. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call and ask. The problem may be that the Friday might not be available. I love the Corner Suite and would upgrade in a heartbeat, but Friday and Saturday are always going to be much more expensive.

Worst case, you have to downgrade on Friday, which would be a bummer, but I really enjoy the suites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.