1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria studio panoramic suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Colesc15, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Colesc15

Colesc15 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tell me about it! I was able to book it comped. Never stayed at Aria before as cosmo is our go to. It says tower suite and lounge access in the details. What does this all entail? Give me the details :)

2. AlwaysUpForFun

AlwaysUpForFun Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have stayed in one twice and have one booked for 2 stays this year. I loved them.

First off they come with check in at the Tower Suite Lounge. Tower Suite Lounge access comes with light snacks and tea, coffee, water, and soft drinks.

Rooms themselves are limited to first rooms off of the elevator on floors 17- 54 if I remember correctly. Only 1 of these rooms per floor, so they are not always available.

They are not a true Suite as there is no door separating bedroom, but to me it's not a big deal. There a nice seating area with sofa and chairs located away from the bedroom area. There is also a nice dry bar area in living room section that comes with both a minibar and a small fridge for your use.

Bathroom is fabulous with an free standing air tub separate shower with seat and double vanity sink. A dressing area with dresser and closet is attached.

Views from living room, bedroom and bathroom are unbelievable. Panoramic from Planet Hollywood South including airport and west to T-Mobile Arena. At least that was our view on the higher floors. I can't say that the views on the lower floors are as expansive.

Rooms also come with turndown service which is always a nice touch to me.

Only slight negatives of the room are no door to bedroom. There can be some noise from people walking down hall past room since it is the first room off of the elevator. Not enough negatives to stop me from booking one.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  3. Colesc15

Colesc15 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is the tower suite lounge 24 hours where we can grab soda whenever we want?

4. AlwaysUpForFun

AlwaysUpForFun Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think so.

I know that we have always been told that the hours are something like maybe 8am- 8pm weekdays and a few more hours open on the weekend. That may just apply to the snacks and not beverages. We really don't spend all that much time in the Lounge. We'll maybe pop in during the morning for a coffe or grab a water or two. If we don't have water or a soft drink in the room, we'll maybe stop on the way up in the afternoon and grab something to take to the room to drink while we change for dinner.

Sorry, not much help, but I'm sure someone else will come along with more knowledge.

5. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booked my first ever panoramic suite at Aria. Fingers crossed I'll get to enjoy it.

6. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe they are not 24 hours- as I recall last summer, their hours were 6am-10pm...but I could be wrong! I never went into the lounge as much as I probably should have!