1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria STUDIO panoramic suite...are there only a few?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Multifarious5, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking at the STUDIO suite versus corner suite, as we really don't need a separate living room....I just want the tower suites lounge. (Thanks to a Chuck posting, I had never even heard of these rooms!)

It looks like a room we'd really like, so I was opting for this versus a corner suite next trip (plus it might eat up my comps less, since I'm guessing it's slightly less expensive), BUT it seems really hard to book.

I am wondering if it's Arias version of Cosmo's angled suite, where there are only a few.

Ha's anyone stayed in one? Is it cheaper than a corner suite?

We really are fine with the standard rooms, I just really like the tower suites lounge, and this seems in between a deluxe room and a corner suite, but with lounge access...

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    First time in Tahoe!!!
    Mother-Daughter trip-Tower Suite (roll away for me!)
  2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think this room is exactly the same situation as a Angle Suite at Cosmo, but similar.

Any curved building is going to have to have some one-off room, like a keystone in an arch. Aria is curved, but it's also made up of kind of staggered blocks. So there may be more than one on each floor. There's a video in which the room number is 102; that would put it towards the middle section of the main building. Unfortunately room77.com has taken their floor plans out of public view.

I really like the layout of that room, it's definite step up from the standard room.

For booking, when you go to one of the MGM hotel sites, and pick a room type or dates, they pre-load a publicly available offer. Try removing the offer, then checking dates. That suite wouldn't come up for your dates, but here's how they have it priced for the next 3 nights (Nov 27 - 30) vs a mountain view Corner Suite (note: in this screenshot, they're applying a "Book Direct" discount (minimal) to the Studio, and a Cyber Monday discount (also minimal) to the Corner Suite)
    upload_2016-11-27_5-17-6.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  3. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HI Chuck, thank you so, so much for giving your trademark A++ feedback. I really appreciate you doing some digging on this and giving such a stellar write up.

Like I said, I didn't even know about the room until you mentioned it in a previous post. I really liked that the room seemed to flow a little more openly than a standard one bedroom, and hearing you say you like the layout speaks VOLUMES.

I definitely want to try this room now! Again, thank you so much for your insight and your time researching it, I really, really appreciate Chuck!

P.S. I AM trying your pineapple drink at Cosmo next trip, come someplace hot or highwater! :D

First time in Tahoe!!!
  4. kat3645

kat3645 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed at Aria four times and never knew about the Studio Panoramic Suite either but while thinking of next years trip I happen to go to both MLife and the Aria website and saw the room available for my dates. I was so excited because there is nothing really that special about the standard room and I always thought the corner suites were such a jump in price from the standard room, a little too pricey for me. Anyway, the website would not let me book the room, not MLife or Aria direct. I called and emailed everyone that I could and finally found a nice person who did finally book it for next July. This room is normally used for people who have problems with their rooms, this is used to comp people with problems. I was told that there are not many but that they all have a strip view. Another great thing about this room is that its considered to be in the Tower Suites which means that you have a special check in at the Tower Suites Lounge which also has all day refreshments, small bites, etc. I can't wait.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very cool info Kat, thank you! That was a great explanation and very interesting.

I am excited for you on the upgrade, and you'll LOVE the Towe Suites Lounge. That's honestly the only reason I care about the suite (I like the standard room's just fine), the lounge is great.

Enjoy, and thanks for the great update!

First time in Tahoe!!!
  6. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen that room pop up on the Aria website periodically but never stayed in one.
    The living room looks identical to the Aria Suite in the SkySuites.
    Looks like the room is a great value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.