1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Stay Well Room

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by luckydude, Nov 29, 2020.

1. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anybody stayed in a Stay Well room at Aria? If so what did you think of it? The corner room with a strip view plus the air purification and sound machine sound really cool. I have the choice of 4 free nights in either the Stay Well room or a Deluxe King Room in my latest offer.

2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always thought the “stay well” was a marketing tactic they started at MGM Grand.
    I would take the room though as the corner suites are nice upgrades over the Deluxe King.

3. GabrielBFly

GabrielBFly Vegas Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was "upgraded" to a Stay Well at Aria back in October because they didn't have king rooms at the time of check-in. There really aren't any major differences other than a sometimes very loud air purifying machine, a glowing light on the nightstand and an unnoticeable difference in shower-head. My room was missing the sound machine.

Family Weekend
  4. Hockeylade

Hockeylade Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do like the stay well concept. I always crank the air purifier up to 11 and it provides a pleasant level of white noise to sleep, so much I never use the electronic sound machine.

The vitamin D thing on the shower, is more of a gimmick, I haven’t observed it actually make an difference in my skin drying out

A weekend hump with the missus
  5. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, it's a decent concept but mostly a gimmick in practice. I wouldn't go out of my way to avoid them, but I also wouldn't go out of my way to reserve one.

6. VegasDragon

VegasDragon Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The corner suite was nice and I liked the room but did not really use the stay well items. It was a nice touch though.

7. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since the offer is the same for either room type I booked the Stay Well room. Just being guaranteed a corner room should make it worth it. I use a sound machine at home for my tinnitus so that is also something that I will benefit from.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CaliMike

CaliMike “My home away from home”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard about the Stay Rooms in MGM, people have said that the beds are very hard, maybe foam type. If that is the case with Aria also, you can count me out. I love Aria's regular beds.