1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Spring 2 night comp room

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Mav187, May 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mav187

Mav187 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't used the comp nights reward before and I wanted to use it for the late June dates. I know I need to redeem my loyalty points, then check if the dates are available. However, I heard there is a call-in service fee, if you call the hotel. I heard you can also do it on mLife.com. How do you do that? Is there a myVegas code I need to input when I try to book online?

Thanks for any advice. I've only used the myVegas rewards for Freeplay and food thus far.

2. fugsworth

fugsworth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PDF versions of the date calendars are available in the sticky thread at the top of this "MyVegas" sub-forum. The actual availability is subject to change so for the most current info, you should book the reward and follow the redemption instructions only up to the point where they show you the calendar. If your dates are unavailable, you'll be able to cancel the reward for a full LP refund as long as you didn't finalize the booking.

3. Michael2780

Michael2780 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to get 2 nights comped at Aria including a Friday night at the end of June. (June 28 and 29). This was a week ago. I called in because it would not let me book online and I did not get charged for the call. They seemed aware of booking issues with booking the comp nights.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. notfromconcentrate

notfromconcentrate High-rolling diner. Low-rolling gambler.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just recently booked Aria for myself through MyVegas for the exact time you're looking at (perhaps we'll run into each other on our stays!), and can tell you it's super easy.

Here's how the process works...

- Go on MyVegas, and buy the reward

- You'll then get an email with details of the reward, to include a link to book this offer. Click on that link.

- You'll be prompted to sign into your MLife account from here. The website is a little screwy at times, so if signing in just takes you to a homepage, go back to your email and click on the link again.

- You'll now be given a regular-looking page to book Aria. Except on the calendar, instead of prices, you'll see COMP on dates that are both eligible for this offer, and on which there is availability.

- You will also have the option to book additional nights at the preferred MLife rate. This is what I did. I booked two comp nights, and one extra night, paying the rate for the extra night.

- It's worth noting that you can only book the Deluxe King room with this offer. You can't get two queens or any other room category. Those are only available to you on check-in. I have also heard stories of people getting an email shortly before their stays offering discounted upgrades to rooms like the Corner King Suite.

- You will now be presented with your total (resort fees for the two comp nights, plus the room rate and resort fee for any extra nights). Enter your details as usual, and that's it!

I know it seems confusing. But as soon as you click on that link in the email and sign in, everything will make perfect sense.

You also haven't "consumed" the LPs until you've actually booked the room. So if you don't see comp availability for your desired nights, you can still return the reward for a full refund of LPs.

NFR trip. Longhorn, Hooters, Tahoe, The Cal, Rio, ElCo.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think the summer dates should be up in a couple weeks.

Unless my host is fibbing :p

Can't stay away!
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Mav187

Mav187 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all your informative replies. It should be no problem to book the days I want as long as they are available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.