1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Sky Suite worth it?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by jmiller31, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope I'll get to try a Sky Suite at some point - love the look of the pool - the loungers look so comfy. I've done a corner suite 3 times now with different configurations. The first stay was the best one because it had a dining table and chairs and no stupid column in the room. Wish we could just book the configuration we want :)

2. UTHguy

UTHguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got finished with a Sky Suite stay. It was $300 per night (avg) for Sun - Tues. One bedroom / mountain view. $200 resort credit by using Crown and Anchor promotion. Great stay. Wonderful room and big bathroom. Shower with rain fixture was excellent. Definitely would stay there again. Honestly, I liked the MO better, but you can't go wrong with either one.

3. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is about as inexpensive as they get.
    Basic one bedroom Aria Suite is $611/night over Memorial Day weekend plus tax plus resort fee=$700 plus per night.
    The OP deal is fantastic.$30 to upgrade to a penthouse is crazy.

4. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for this.
    I have stayed in the SkySuites 20+ times and probably six or 7 since they opened the Tower Suite Lounge and always walk back to SS for water or coffee.
    Never crossed my mind.Duh.

5. gradytripp

gradytripp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree--it took me about 15 seconds to accept the offer! It was the dog days of August, and a Mon-Fri trip. That might have had something to do with it.

6. ScottE

ScottE Roller!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in a sky-suite earlier this month . Generally we had stayed in the 1 bedroom corner suites prior to that. Sky suite was beautiful, Powder room and living room off the foyer, second room was a huge dining room with table that seats 6. Included a wet bar and fridge. Good size bedroom and a lavish bathroom, with a good sized walkin clauset. We were on 35th floor, and decent view of the strip.

I would certainly try and stay in one suites again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.