1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria pool

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by bshowell, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all -
    The most recent I can find on this is 2016. Has anyone rented a chair/daybed/cabana at the Aria pool? The best information I can find is that the daybeds are at the Sky Pool. But we're not Sky Suites guests, so assuming anything at the Sky Pool would be out.

Oh yes
    One more
  2. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, if you are not staying in the skysuites and you would like to use the sky pool- you can rent a chair there, I think it is $50 during the week and $100 on weekends, but check their website to be sure...

3. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've rented a cabana at Aria this year, the weekday price was $250 and it is just a rental price not a F&B min. I rented a daybed at the Sky Pool for $75 last year while just staying at Aria. I think reserved seats at Aria are around $25. This link should give you all the details:

https://cabanas.mgmresorts.com/en/booking/cabana-booking.html#/step2&selectedPropertyId=e2704b04-d515-45b0-8afd-4fa1424ff0a8&arrive=2017-07-11&numGuests=1

I think the pools at Aria are great, you can't go wrong with any of the options.

4. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know that Sky Pool seating can be rented!

Oh yes
    One more
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.