1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria cabana question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Autoxer, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynasty22

Dynasty22 Blackjack Connoisseur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think solo is perfectly acceptable. I had one last September and made tons of friends in the pool and when I needed a break from the water I'd just go chill in the cabana. Plus this is the perfect time to watch the tourney games on your cabana tv as well!

2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tell your friends to stop by for a few minutes.
    The scenery may be so good they will want to hang out!

3. Hoofy7

Hoofy7 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd never turn down a comped cabana and to be honest, if I was by myself, I'd want to have a cabana more than if I was with people. Gives me privacy and I won't get bothered as much by random drunk people. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. yube baroke

yube baroke Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the host didn't already reserve a cabana at the SkySuites pool, see if he can be sure to reserve one of those. The CW's walk around with complimentary popsicles at the SkySuites pool...very refreshing!

5. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sorry you lost your mom Autoxer it sounds like far too soon. Thanks for sharing. Cabana is all reserved for the first Monday of my trip. I mentioned that I had a reserved a cabana to my mom and mentioned the misters, tv, fruit plate, she can order breakfast or lunch in there, and there are lounge chairs in front, etc. etc. and she said, which pleasantly surprised me, "I may stay in there all day." Best news I heard all day. :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. VegasTravelNews

VegasTravelNews MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in agreement with the others. Go for it!

7. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How was your day at the pool?

8. Chadohio1

Chadohio1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just reserved a cabana for my stay at the Aria. I have family in Vegas and I always stay at La Quinta Paradise Road. Well thanks to MyVEGAS 25% off deal. I am getting a Corner Suite at the Aria. After talking to my family about hanging out at the pool they said well no we probably won't be going swimming much. Overall it will most likely be me only using the cabana. But hopefully it will change and they end up coming over too.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Autoxer

Autoxer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the cabana was great. I was able to come and go as I pleased and didn't have to worry about someone trying to use the cabana when I was gone. the cabana host (Freddie) was great and was always attentive. Was so relaxing and will do it again, even if it's just me only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.