1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by JodyW, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JodyW

JodyW Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    coming to Vegas soon and planning a lunch or dinner at Aria's buffet. I don't like a lot of seafood, but everyone else I'm with does. Will I find much to eat there?

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Aria is a "full featured" buffet. You will find lots of things to eat. they have a wide variety of food, including Asian, and "red meat", a fully stocked salad bar. You shouldn't leave hungry.

Another NGO trip. QQQQ/NYNY
  3. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the OP will be fine. Lots of options.

And this thread gives me a chance to note that the Aria buffet has been improved. Last month on separate trips I ate at both the Bellagio and Aria buffets. I had always rated Bellagio as the better option. But not any longer. Bellagio has taken a step back and Aria has improved (admittedly, it had probably been two or three years since I had last eaten at the Aria buffet)

4. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is fabulous news, UK. We were lucky enough to each score myVegas buffets to both Aria and Bellagio, so planning on using those to the fullest extent. Last year we went to both as well and I'd have said then that Bellagio was much better.

5. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria is my absolute favorite. Even over Bellagio (which I find small and not particularly varied). As everyone else said, there are plenty of non-seafood options. So for you and the people who like seafood, there are great choices.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. JodyW

JodyW Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much for the help guys!

7. ScoobyDoo

ScoobyDoo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last summer we had a terrible buffet experience at Bellaigo. Such a let down from the summer prior to then when we had an enjoyable experience, the food quality was lacking and our previous food highlights were MIA so I don't think I will consider going back.

We have just visited the Aria buffet a few times and this past March was when we had our best ever Aria buffet. Good Indian food, lamb chops and best buffet crab legs. Definitely recommend Aria over Bellagio.

• Like Like x 1
  8. brownies95

brownies95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife loves seafood and I do not. We both found plenty to eat at the Aria buffet for dinner and breakfast. It is our favorite buffet. Can't wait to go back in October!

Tim:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Had a 2for1 for Aria lunch buffet thanks to MyVegas.

Had heard good things, and that it had seriously improved. Our thoughts were that it was simply 'Meh'. The selection was okay, i wasn't blown away by any of the food choices, and the dessert choices weren't great.

I Havent been to the Bellagio buffet since 2013, so maybe its gone downhill since then, but that was a much better experience.

10. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with everyone... Back in April, I probably at 3 lbs of prime rib at the Aria buffet one night. Most every buffet I've been has below average Prime Rib but this was Amazing!

11. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One thing I noticed decades ago regarding buffets in Las Vegas, of any type, from plain to fancy, which has proven to be almost a tautology ...

If you go back to a buffet, any buffet, hoping to re-experience a certain particular dish that you loved on a previous visit, you will be disappointed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jackpot Johnny

Jackpot Johnny Wynn Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Before we abandoned Bellagio four years ago (just no longer good enough to waste valuable vacation days there-very tired of mob scenes), we used to walk over to the Aria buffet instead-we thought it was one of the better ones in the city. The Bellagio buffet had gone downhill so far, living unjustly on its prior good reputation, that we just did not want to eat there, and our MGM cards worked as line passes at Aria too (although we never seemed to need a line pass). We are pretty non-gourmet people, and we found that almost anyone, gourmet or not, could find good things to eat. We've not been back in over three years-staying at Wynn you have an excellent buffet, and excellent food choices both on premises and close by across the street-the Bellagio, Aria, Cosmo area is not enticing enough to us to make us go down there. So, our personal Aria review is maybe too old to be trustworthy. But, we liked it and we've very recently sent friends both to the Aria Sky Suites and the Aria buffet. Excellent reviews from our friends. I've got a feeling it's still quite good.

And, plus one on dmr's comment-she is so right-everything changes in Las Vegas.

13. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, we were pretty disappointed in the Bellagio Buffet last trip (2014) and I was pretty shocked how far downhill it had gone also. So,we're looking for another buffet option for our November trip. MGM, Luxor, Golden Nugget, Circus Circus, Caesars, all have gotten us sick, or have been beyond disgusting. So, Aria may be the last shot at Vegas buffets. If it's a giant bag of suck - no more buffets for the fat kid. What does BUFFET really mean anyway? Big Ugly Fat Fuckers Eating Together. My fingers are crossed.

Reno to Las Vegas...and other places in between..
  14. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did a dinner there in 2011 - fantastic. Did dinner there in 2014, and it was the taste of disappointment. Crab legs that had an "off" smell, really chewy and dry prime rib to name a few things. I realize all restaurants have an "off" day, but everything we had was just meh at best.

Reno to Las Vegas...and other places in between..
  15. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought Bellagio had tanked by when I had it in about 2013 as well.

Return to Greatness
  16. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

Indeed, Aria has become a step above Bellagio.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah.hearing that alot about Bellagio lately. As i said, thought it was great in 2013, but sounds like its gone seriously downhill.

Let me know what you think of Aria. Alot of people here like it. I didnt think it was great, and wouldnt go back.

If you havent tried the Wynn, give that a go. Was fantastic.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done Aria buffet on two or three trips but its been a few years since we've been. I loved it on previous trips and they seemed like the best of the buffets I could get with MyVegas rewards so I grabbed a pair for an upcoming trip in September. I was also trying to decide between that and Bellagio which I've never tried.

19. AndyAkeko

AndyAkeko Time magazine's 2006 Person of the Year

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The unlimited drinks for two for $19.99 seems like an unbeatable add on.

20. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best buffet in Vegas. Everything I get tastes like something I would get in a high end restaurant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.