1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ARIA Buffet, thoughts?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by RyanM8704, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanM8704

RyanM8704 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, I am going to Vegas in November and staying at ARIA. Wondering what their buffet is like? I see it says they have crab legs, but not sure what those would be like in a buffet setting. Thoughts? Or what have your experiences been like if you have been there?

2. jjc312

jjc312 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been there 3 times. First time ok, second and third time it was great. Great selection of fresh dishes. A little pricey but I felt like it was worth it.

3. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have had The Buffet at the Aria seven times. All have been very good. We did have a stay at the Aria for five nights that included a buffet for two for each of the days...by the end of the stay we were swearing we'd never eat at another buffet...until our next trip. Very happy with the selections at the carving station and a very nice dessert selection. Well worth a try!

4. vsop

vsop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been there for breakfast, lunch and dinner (not all in the same day).....IMO, lunch is the best bang for the buck.....you can try getting in prior to the change over for lunch as save a few $ and still get breakfast items and lunch items....my experience was foods that are supposed to be cold or chilled are that and hot items are indeed hot when served....and the décor is very bright with a view to the outside....

5. sfd101

sfd101 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate there last February using comps from MyVegas. I guess it was all the hype we read before, but I was a little disappointed. The wife was excited about the crab legs but they turned out to be small and a lot of work.

6. dreric

dreric Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DW and I ate there the first week of September, she loved it! I thought it was good, but the bar had been set by Bellagio a couple of days before. The food is fresh, temperature appropriate, and tasty. They had a wonderful truffle penne pasta. The one thing I noticed was that there was no fish to speak of, and quite the selection of Asian food. You must try the orange sorbet!!!! You will never look at typical sherbet the same way again.

7. BellaBlvd

BellaBlvd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While I've only been to PH and Paris buffets on the strip in the past, Aria's was far better than both of them in terms of quality, freshness and variety. I was there for lunch and they had decent snow crab legs both steamed and chilled. I agree it's bright, which is also way better than the Spice Market basement at PH.

8. njude1971

njude1971 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate there at the end of September for breakfast and it was just ok. To be honest, I enjoyed breakfast at Spice Market at Planet Hollywood better

9. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Went there on weekday for lunch. I enjoyed it horoughly. Cepally the Crab legs!

10. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ate there for dinner a year ago. Food was good but service was lousy. Both husband and I had Ice tea to drink. Server never came around for refills or take away plates. It was not that busy. Our server was standing around bsing with another server. I left no tip. I always leave a tip unless the service is abysmal. Needless to say, it was abysmal.

11. Eldon

Eldon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buffet was very disappointing in September.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.