1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Buffet Good Friday

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by aspenq, Apr 17, 2019.

1. aspenq

aspenq Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

I have a question about the One Free Lunch Buffet reward at Aria which is good Monday-Friday. I would like to use the reward on the 19th and it is not listed as a blackout date on the rewards page, but Aria lists Holiday Pricing (increased price) for the buffet on April 18th-22nd on their website. Does anyone have any experience whether this will cause any issues redeeming the reward?

Thanks!

2. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't count on it. I can't speak about Aria specifically but at Mirage last year they didn't allow buffets over Easter. I don't believe the dates were listed ahead of time on the reward just a sign at the MLIFE desk.

3. BuckeyeOH

BuckeyeOH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After the fact, I know, but we did use 2 MyVegas Aria breakfast on Good Friday. Had no idea it was Easter brunch, value for 2 close to $90, Paying couple in front of us complaining about price brought it to out attention. We had no problem redeeming it.

4. aspenq

aspenq Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ended up using them that morning as well. Absolutely no issues redeeming the buffet or any other reward at Aria on any day during Easter weekend.