1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria Bottomless Beverage questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Chrisnewton, Apr 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am interested in getting the Bottomless beverage for the aria buffet but have a few questions:-

I will be getting the Aria buffet also with a my vegas voucher, so as i am not paying for the buffet would this mean i can not redeem the bottomless beverage voucher too?

Also it says in the terms "usage limited to any 3 rewards from mgm regardless of type, within a rolling 30 day period" so does this mean this goes towards you're 3 that you can use? was there not a rule introduced that this only applied to 3 premium rewards and you can have as many of the other rewards as you like?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could be wrong, but I believe they require a paid (cash or charge) buffet to use the bottomless pass.
    The whole premium reward thing hasn't started yet. Seems there were too many problems in the beginning with communication with the players club folks and MyVegas didn't flesh out the new redemption rules well enough. Until they say otherwise, whatever the reward says is what you have to go by.

3. BigTop

BigTop Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chrisnewton,

We just used both rewards last week at the Aria. Free Buffet as well as the bottomless Drink which was good for two. One thing of note is they had a Triple Peak Beer in tap which you could NOT get with the bottomless drink offer. Mainly Bud Light etc for the beer. Bloody Mary’s were good as was the mimosa and Rum Punch.

Enjoy!!!!

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you both have a free buffet reward or you used the BOGO where one of you paid for the buffet? I've never heard of anyone getting the drink reward unless there was at least 1 paid buffet.

5. BigTop

BigTop Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No my wife and I both also had the free buffet ... so no paid buffet for our visit.

• Informative Informative x 4
  6. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks thats good to know !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.