1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Bottomless Beverage question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Chrisnewton, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before (i might even have asked it a few months ago but i can not seem to find the thread)

My Wife and i will both be using a free Aria Lunch Buffet reward when we go to vegas beginning of August.

So as we are both not paying will we be able to use the Aria Bottomless beverage reward too? or does this require at least one of us to purchase a lunch buffet?

Also if we can does one bottomless reward cover 2 people?

Thanks !

Vegas 2019 Trip
  2. Tesseract

Tesseract Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe the bottomless beverage award will not work if you both have comped buffets. For the b1g1 buffet, a single bottomless beverage would cover both of you. I chose to get my comps at the bellagio and b1g1 at aria

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is from last year, so your mileage may vary...
    1. One of the buffets had to be paid to the bottomless reward to work. We had 4 people going with 2 having freebies and the 3rd using the BOGOF reward. The one using the BOGOF also used the bottomless pass so 2 of us got the drink package.

2. The bottomless pass is actually a 2-for-1, so it's good for 2 people as long as 1 buffet is paid

• Informative Informative x 1