1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria-are corner suites available next to each other?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by en11871, Feb 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. en11871

en11871 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello Everyone. Thanks for all your help in my prior thread about the wraparound at cosmo. This question is for the second leg of the upcoming trip with cosmo. Are there corner suites next to each other or across from one another? I don't know if it matters, but asking about Tower suites. Thank you once again.

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to be too flippant here, but the Corner Suites are generally in the corner, and if there were multiple ones next to each other, you wouldn't get the corner views. There are, however, Corner Suites across from each other, I believe. For what it's worth, the "Tower Suites" is more of a general designation that pertains to the sort of amenities you get, rather than an independent room type. There's a room type called Tower Suite, but I think (though wouldn't swear to this) that every Corner Suite is designated a "Tower Suite", but not every "Tower Suite" is a Corner Suite. But just to warn you, I highly doubt they'll be able to guarantee two Corner Suites across from each other in advance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Across the hall from one another, if you book rooms closed enough. Corner suites are at the end of each hall. Across the hall could be fun too though.... Close but no "sharies" on sound if you talk loud, entertain etc.

FYI I believe ve tower suites hafe some studios "suites" too. Not a corner suite, but much bigger than a standard room. I don't think there are a ton of them though, and no idea where they are located.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went back and looked at a video I made of room 23-118, which is the square layout of Corner Suite with the bedroom with glass walls on two sides.

This is a still frame, I was standing next to the door of room 118, which is on the right in this pic. The light from the window at the end of the hall makes it difficult to see, but it looks like there are two more rooms further down. Although the door on the left might be a stairway.
    upload_2020-2-26_9-33-20.png

And this is a still from the side wall in the bedroom, it sure looks like there's another room next door, which would be further down the hall.
    upload_2020-2-26_9-35-28.png

So I think it's possible that there's more than one Corner Suite at each end and on each side of the halls in the main building. The building has jagged ends and a jagged surface.

I wish I had my old Room77 floor layout pic but I can't find it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Per Aria, every room is a corner room, thanks to the design of the windows. It is really an exaggeration though.

The suites on the corner generally have deluxe room connectors. There are a few exceptions, one of which is the Panoramic Penthouse but that is a Sky Suite.

There is, however, corner suites across from each other. Most likely, they have different names and the floor plans are different, and man does Aria have a ton of different floor plans.

Best to call reservations direct and tell them what you want.

Btw I too miss Room77's floor plate diagrams.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.