1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Are there still show discounts for locals?

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by Todd_Royce_XXL, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Todd_Royce_XXL

Todd_Royce_XXL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello

I am a future resident of Las Vegas, moving in July because I want to wait until weather conditions are perfect for carrying large furniture :confused:

I had looked into moving there several years ago and at the time there was a website where you could get highly discounted tickets for shows (sometimes with very little notice) but I don't remember what that site was and I don't even know if it still exists.

I hear about discounts for locals all the time, and I know some places post local discounts with the regular pricing, but I was just wondering if that site still exists or how you get the good discounts?

Thank you

2. wwcd

wwcd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I printed off a discount coupon from vegas4locals a long time ago (didn’t have to be a local). Not sure if their prices are better or not anymore. It was for the car display at Linq which is no longer there.

3. Philonous815

Philonous815 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are also seat filler subscriptions for locals. These are last minute tickets to fill empty seats. House seats, fillaseat, etc.

Free play pick up
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's always worth asking the box office, too. Lots of things aren't advertised, or at least aren't advertised well, and you never know. This applies to just about everything, not just shows.

5. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As local, Houseseats have been really good to me.

• Love Love x 1