1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Are pool reservations now mandatory?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Jul 7, 2020.

1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone confirm whether or not reservations are required at Strip hotel pools?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2020
    August 20th - August 23rd
    December 30th - January 3rd - NYE!
  2. B T

B T Engineer, gambler, drinker. Order varies in Vegas.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know it is mandatory at the Wynn/Encore. I also think it is possible but not mandatory at Flamingo? Maybe someone can confirm Flamingo. Haven't heard of anywhere else.

Harrah's Resort Southern California 5x TC Invitation for Diamond Elite
    Crossing off Paris off my to stay list and Football!
  3. dms1964

dms1964 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At Caesars and Paris over last weekend there were no reservations required. Caesars as a hotel was supposedly 85% full but there was never a line to get into the pool. The friends I was with got lounge chairs all 3 days they went down at Caesars. We did go the the Hash House at the Linq one morning and walked through the pool area at Flamingo and noticed a line for their pool at about 9am on Friday, but I don't believe they were taking reservations unless you are talking about cabanas which always require them

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anybody know the details of how that process is working at Wynncore?

5. Kachow

Kachow High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when I was there last week they were no longer taking pool reservations except for cabanas or Encore Beach Pool reservations. Otherwise it was first come first serve. I inquired about making pool reservations when we checked in and they informed us that they were only doing that the first couple of weeks of re-opening.

same story for Bellagio and Cosmo. We are morning pool goers anyways so we never had to wait in lines to get in. Bellagio got pretty busy but I never saw a line of people waiting while we were there during the week. We were at Cosmo over the 4th weekend and the pool looked busy enough in the afternoons that there might have been a line.

Fountain View Terrace-Mrs Kachow Bday!
    • Informative Informative x 1