1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Apts. that allow Large dogs or have No Breed Restrictions

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by K-9treatbaker, Sep 12, 2019.

1. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello All,

Just in case anyone is considering moving to Las Vegas or needs a place to live, and just happens to have a large breed dog, or a dog that is on the "breed restricted list" I may have some good news for you.

Upon my August trip to help my niece find a place to live with her dog, she has a pit bull, we did find a few apts that allow ALL dogs.

Here they are:

1.The Palms ( no breed or weight restriction)

2.Accent on Rainbow (even though their web site states otherwise, I called them, and they do allow ALL dogs, no weight or breed restriction)

The Avenue (this is the place my niece chose. Very, Very nice apts and they take the bully breeds and everything else)

Tiffany Place. (NO breed restrictions or weight restrictions)

There is another apt. complex that takes all dogs, and I think it is called yard house, but nor sure. I can find out if anyone wants the name of it. Nice convenient area.

Hoping this helps someone find a place to live.

My niece also got with a realtor and we looked at several condo's where the owners would allow her Pit Bull. But, due to the high demand of condo's, by the time we got back home to start the paperwork, they had pending applications. LOL

Have a tail waggin day..... WOOF :)

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Stacia Mahi

Stacia Mahi Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You.Are.A.Lifesaver!! I must have gone thru every single apt website in Las Vegas and almost every single one didnt except my pitbull babies lol Thank you so much !!! ❤

Attached Files:

3. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are so very welcome!!!

My niece had the same problem, so I jumped in and decided there had to be places that took the Pitties. LOL

What apt. complex did you decide on. My niece rented at The Avenue and likes it.

4. calm247chaos

calm247chaos Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for this! My dog is a bit overweight at 48 pounds so we don't qualify for most apartments. I have been looking for monthe's.

5. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope my list has helped you find a place. These were about the only ones with no weight restrictions.