1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

April 19-23 Meet & Greet (and HL Pulls...?)

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by Edserv, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edserv

Edserv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone interested in a meet-n-greet and high limit pull session during the 19-23 of April?
    I'll be staying at Mirage but am extremely flexible on location and time.

I posted this idea during my November trip last year and I think we had at least 7 or 8 (maybe more) people show- and it was a very fun time.

So if any of you guys and gals who'd like to meet-up are out there, I'll post this as a start time/location:

Saturday, April 22, 4pm at Mirage. Rhumbar

Meet location (same as last time in November lol,) in the front of Rhumbar where you can order a drink.
    Last meet up many members had arrived early and already been seated so when I (and many others arrived,) we had no idea there were already 5 or 6 members already there.

If anyone has a better idea for location or time, please respond. I'm in a convention during several of the days (up till @ 2 or 3pm,) but other than that, let's see if we can make this happen!

I had many responses to this thread last time from people wanting to know who was responsible for taxes if we hit "the big one." I am happy to say we all came to an amicable agreement to our strategy prior to starting our HL pulls. Can't say more than that, but while sipping cocktails at Rhumbar, we came up with a nice strategy that everyone was comfortable with. *of course you may wish to speak to your accountant or others.

So if anyone is up for a meet & greet and HL pull during this time, please respond!

Cheers,
    Edserv
    aka, gonna win 10 million this trip lol:)

2. Toast2

Toast2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ill be there the 19th - 23rd with a group of college buddies. Might venture off from the group and do some pulls haha

3. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, leaving on the 19th...

Trip #23 for VVX (third time's the charm?)
  4. Edserv

Edserv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to withdraw this due to lack of interest.
    I'll check the post. I wish everyone the best of luck!
    Cheers,
    Ed.

5. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everyone probably read the article about the poor guy who let a friend press the button and won a jackpot and kept it all.
    Apparently it doesn't matter who put the money in. It's who pressed the button and will they share.

Super Bowl baby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.