1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots App update - fewer crowns, no rooms bookings until level 3

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by aliasyoshi, Feb 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blainehamilton

blainehamilton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The real thing that pisses us off is my wife and my mother both redeemed for rooms with their level 2 accounts for an early February stay, and we were waiting to possibly book rooms for either an April / May or a November / December return trip with the balance of their gem counts.

My wife is pregnant at the moment but unfortunately having first trimester complications and may be in the early stages of miscarriage. Waiting on blood tests and ultrasounds to see if it is viable or not. So we get screwed over by Wynn for having to wait a couple of weeks. She is so angry right now.

2. CaptCanada

CaptCanada Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel for you and your wife. This company has zero integrity. If this doesn't show it...

I have had status changes with airlines, hotels, and rental cars. They are a reality. They must happen to re-calibrate. They always send you a notification in the months preceding the changes, they clearly outline the impact and we deal with it.
    Where these soul-less shitbags are different is they change virtually on the fly, just like we change our underwear. Sorry/don't care/surprise, money you've invested is now reset to suit the dialogue I will have in a meeting with our board in an hour.
    You're dead to me wynn- and I will tell every human with ears who will listen the exact same.

3. M15terP

M15terP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow looking at this it all seems real. I assumed there was a glitch from the update but now level 3 to redeem for a free night?

I was almost at the end of the last scratcher game and due to get 50 crowns, then the update forces itself through and that changes to 2 crowns.

The current gold scratcher game is 2 crowns. What’s the point of going through 500 spins and trying to get 50 Dragon orbs to be given a crappy 2 crowns at the end?

The bonus chests are 1 for gold (down from 32) and 1 for the wheel spin (down from 100), which clearly doesn’t seem right.

I’m so glad that I reserved my 4 nights for August, last weekend. Looks like that’ll be honoured but I don’t hold out much hope of securing any more decent benefits from this game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are there any level 4/5 players that can confirm the crowns earned? Would like to know if there is any difference in amounts per level, or possibly a coding error when they made some updates to the game.

@Marky147 - directing this your way since I think your in that category.

Youngest Son’s 21st Birthday Trip to the Desert
  5. M15terP

M15terP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m level 4 and the crown ‘awards’ are exactly the same for me:

1 for a gold scratcher game
    1 each for gold and spinner chest bonuses

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. I’m going to hope that this is simply a coding error from an update and not going to be the actual earnings. I won’t hold my breath, but not going to scream that the sky is falling either.

7. Robert Novak

Robert Novak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For what it's worth, your reservation is with the Wynn hotel itself, not with Torpedo Labs, and the Wynn isn't likely to go away in the foreseeable future barring natural disasters. Once you get your confirmation code, your reservation is with the hotel - call the hotel to confirm if you need to.

This is a craptacular change, but already-booked bookings should be good to go.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Robert Novak

Robert Novak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Over on FB I confirmed that all six levels are getting the same VIP points for 3-hour, 12-hour, and gold scratcher events.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve got a buffet booked for May and have to decide whether to spend money to keep Level 1. Are the buffets still Level 1 as I can’t see it because of my booking. Is it worth paying out or after May do you think my gems will be worth nothing by then? Don’t suppose anyone know. Yesterday I was very close to paying to get Level 2 for rooms. So glad I didn’t spend that £100 or £99.99 for 9,999 gems. Are yours $99.00 for the same? If so we in the UK are paying over 25% more than you guys.

10. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buffets have not changed. Still available for Level 1 and with same amount per month.

• Like Like x 1
  11. RushAndRoulette

RushAndRoulette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the last roll out with the VIP levels was kinda BS, but this is total crap. We have been slogging for almost 90 days to get to VIP level 2, making purchases to get there for a benefit they outlined, and then with 17 days left, mid-stream with no notice, they devalue everything across the board (Level 3 for bookings now? 2 crowns for a Gold scratcher event? 1 for a wheel spin? And being the same for every level even if they progressed to a higher level?) Why on earth did they do this with 17 days left on the 90 day cycle? I'm not going to give them any more time or money. I am NOT in the crowd that is saying "well if you spend $200, you can get 4 nights and 4 buffets". That was not what we were playing for. They not only moved the goalposts, they shrunk them, and made the field goal a fraction of a point, mid-kick.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I'm L5 and it's the same as the others. Agree, just have to wait and see if the coders have messed up. Maybe it's payback for the EM debacle :evillaugh:

I was about to retain L5 before the cycle ran out, but not at 1 daily spin instead of 180, lol.

Lemongrass Living
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m sure you’ve more than given back the EM insanity. I don’t feel so bad now for losing over 3B coins yesterday when I left the game running when I thought it was off. OOPS!

Maybe the “error” will be found and corrected with less than a day to go on the 90-day cycle.:rolleyes2:

14. RushAndRoulette

RushAndRoulette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Robert, I want to thank you for all your efforts the past year+ On the facebook site. It has helped me a lot and made the game a fun experience. I am miffed at the game, but not you. Hope this update and the collective uproar isn't too stressful for you. Peace!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. M15terP

M15terP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checked the piggy bank and other areas where you can spend money, and the crown awards there don’t seem to have changed.

So basically it’s impossible to go up levels without spending - and spending a fair amount.

Assuming this latest update isn’t a coding error...

Are there 5 scratcher games per day? That could mean around 10 crowns if you complete them all.

4 gold chest collections = 4 crowns per day
    2 wheel spin collections = 2 crowns per day

So in my case at level 4, around 700 crowns daily if I completed the challenges it’s now gone down to 16(ish).

Grind away solidly for 90 days and you’ll get around 1,500 crowns based on those figures. How many do you need for level 3... 40,000?!

Absolutely scandalous update.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. blainehamilton

blainehamilton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually sent a help request via the APP telling them they made an error with the last update. Not suggesting, I just point blank stated they effed up the crown earnings, but in different lingo. Lol

Let's see what they reply with. Not expecting much.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had stopped playing for this 90 day period because I had maintained level 2 already and was not ready to book a room. Just going in and collecting the chest and the wheel a few times each day. Now part of me wants to give it up. On the other hand if these changes are real then it would seem that this is the closest I will get to Level 3. So if I want to get any value at all out of the gems I have accumulated maybe I need to just buy my way up to level 3, book rooms and then not worry about it again. That made me think maybe I should start playing again but:

1 The 2 gold gems i would get for completing the scratcher don't really make any difference, and
    2 Really mostly thought about starting playing so I could do as much of the "buying" as possible through breaking the piggy bank - but then again why do I really care whether I maximize my coins per $ spent at this point. Coins pretty much become meaningless too at this point if these changes stick.

WIll probably just sit tight for a day or two and hope at least some part of this was a mistake.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. gr8whitenorth

gr8whitenorth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be redeeming my buffet reward on our trip next month then I am done. I have about 9k gems right now. Too bad. Oh well, it has cost me nothing and I'll still get 2 buffets for free.

Let's do this!
    Let's do this!
  19. Zeg

Zeg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If this wasn’t the reason for the update, then I’m wondering what was.

20. CaliMike

CaliMike “My home away from home”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn them for taking away and/or making it harder to get free stuff!!! :poke:

• Funny Funny x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.