1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone willing to share Downtown host contacts?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Drc517, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drc517

Drc517 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking of staying downtown for 1-2 nights next trip. I usually play with CET but it's getting a little boring lately, wound want some change in environment and I haven't seen downtown for years. I'm diamond with CET and get rooms comped in all their properties all days except the NOBU. I'm going late September staying for 6 nights and already got rooms booked at Cromwell but want to stay downtown for 2 nights if I get comp. I thought of just paying for a room or stay for free at Cromwell and go downtown but I don't want to no-play CET on those days. I'm low maintenance and will only ask for comp room for 2 nights. I'm a reasonable person too and never no-played a property giving comp. Anyone willing to share host email can message me. I'm thinking of the D but willing to explore others. Thanks

2. makuk

makuk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why not make contact with www.urcomped.com and see what they can do for you, I am also CET Diamond and they have just booked me a comp 7 night cruise in the Caribbean in April next year based solely on my CET play, that cruise is valued at over $4000 - I am pretty confident they will get you exactly what you need based solely on your play with CET, contact them, speak to Penny and she will look after you as she did me ;-)

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has Marty Larson left DTG? I got a mailer a few weeks back and in it there was a "meet our hosts" section and no Marty.

4. smooth899

smooth899 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe Marty had some health issues and is not currently working.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. Roccoscollar

Roccoscollar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.