1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker Anyone Use VIPoker Software? Missing Paytables

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by jasonargo, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonargo

jasonargo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, to make a short story long...

I bought Wolf Video Poker software years ago and really liked it - multicolored cheat sheets, able to change paytables, slot club calculator, etc. A couple months back when I opened it up it reverted back to demo mode, and my activation code no longer works. And the developer is out of business and no longer supporting it.

I really don't want to pay another 50 bucks for a new VP program.

So I found this old zip file for VIPoker that I never used, and extracted/installed it. The games list is extensive, and it seems like it will let you change paytables. There's only one problem - none of the game paytables are installed. The old website for this software is long gone as well.

The VIPoker Help file uses old Windows Help software, but after downloading the Windows Help software, it won't install (f-ing Microsoft).

Is anyone using VIPoker and have the paytables installed? Manually loading them would be a real pain in the butt.

Thanks for helping if you can.

-

Rebooked In December
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.