1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone stay in a Burgundy Room at Paris?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by lithium78, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I just booked our annual wedding anniversary Vegas trip and this time we're staying at the Paris for the first time ever. My host put us in a Burgundy Room which I've learned are the newly remodeled rooms at the hotel. Has anyone stayed in one of those? How did you like it? Were the beds comfortable? Did they include a coffee maker? Thanks!

2. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed in one last November for a couple nights. It was nice. I'd never been in a red room, but heard they were pretty worn. This was crisp, clean and bright. Nothing extravagant, but a good place to rest your head. I slept well, don't remember the bed honestly, but I would have remembered a bad one.

I also don't remember a coffee maker, pretty sure there wasn't one, but i could have missed it as i wouldn't have used it had it been there.

Taking the wife to a work conference
  3. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    20170213_175715.jpg 20170213_175601.jpg 20170213_125146.jpg 20170213_210402.jpg Paris gets bashed a lot mostly because of the worm out dated rooms. They are finally in the process of remodeling them and the Burgundy Rooms look great. We stayed in one a few weeks ago.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Scotch12rox

Scotch12rox Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just left Saturday, 4 nights in a burgundy room and we loved it. Bed was great, everything new, service excellent. Wife used the coffee maker every day. Also had a mini-fridge. Our view was just ok, looking at Ballys and the High Roller.

6. VegasDaytripper

VegasDaytripper Re-Re-Retired Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wow that view of the Eiffel Tower and the fountain looks great

2024 April - Trip #15 - don't call it a comeback
  7. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope to enjoy one of the burgundy rooms on our next trip. They look great!

8. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got back from staying in one for 5 days on Monday.

The room is quite nice, the website pictures don't really do it justice. From the pics I thought it looked a little gauche to be honest but when you're in it the materials are well done and quality. The bathroom is basic but hits all the right notes and has a separate bath/shower. The view is, well, pretty great if you have a Fountain View. I didn't spend much time in the resort proper as it's really not set up for a single guy, but you can't beat the location as a jumping off point. Only minor gripe is there was a weird "wind tunnel" noise effect in my room, it sounded like being in a ventilation duct. Didn't bother me too much but it was definitely noticeable. I was in 2282 if it helps you orient yourself on the photos.

IMG_-nfgamf.jpg IMG_20170305_161629.jpg

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  9. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Paris Hotel is my favorite hotel because it is located in the heart of the Strip. Plus the local bus is located right in front of the hotel. I also enjoyed eating lunch at their restaurant, their buffet, their Crepe Station, their sandwich station, etc.
    There is also a fun Piano Bar in the walk way between the Paris and Bally's.
    Their public bathrooms located on the walk way are so beautiful with their beautiful hand wash basins that are worth a lot of money.
    It gave me great joy to see them.
    Plus, there is a great entrance on a side of the building that makes it easy to go to the front desk to register.
    I stayed there many years ago and I still remember all the details. I stayed in a tiny bedroom for Solo me at a cheapy rate. The room faced the mountains and landscape and I loved it too. I was super happy like a bug in a rug. lol.
    I have stayed in many different hotels on the Strip. But my favorite is the Paris.

I have just been invited by the Wynn Hotel to stay there on a package deal. That is my next hotel to discover by staying there
    soon. I have heard the food is great there. LucyR.

10. lp670lambo

lp670lambo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The biggest bathroom I've ever had was when I stayed at the Paris. It was huge. Stand alone shower, makeup area, biday, don't think I spelled that right. Jacuzzi tub, walk in closet. It definitely had a coffee maker. The room was laid.

11. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like the Lemans suite, and yes that bathroom is enormous.

12. RebelDiceMan

RebelDiceMan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to you all for some nice information. We booked a Burgundy room for five nights in May yesterday. I didn't notice a place to put in a fountain view request on the website. (might have overlooked it) I wonder what my chances of getting that fountain view will be with the $20 trick?

13. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always use the $20 sandwich and it has worked every time over our past seven visits.

If they are not booked solid it should work for you.

Good luck!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.