1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone rented from Royalty Exotics?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by in4mation808, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. in4mation808

in4mation808 VMB VIP Expert Picture Taker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been following their YouTube channel for awhile. But was wondering, has anyone rented with them while in Vegas? They look to be cool, but you never know. Or, if not renting with them, anyone else that you have rented with and had a positive experience?

2. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there's a rental company that only rents silver Audis. I can't recall the name...I go with whatever is cheapest in a full size.

3. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The company is Silvercar (owned by Audi US) which offers silver Audi rentals.

4. Cross

Cross Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have rented from them a couple times (Ferrari 488 and Mclaren 720). They are cool and had good experiences both times. Would have used them again this past trip, but decided to try Speed Vegas a try.

5. HornHighCraps

HornHighCraps Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I too have rented from them. It’s was a great time and they couldn’t have been nicer. I would highly recommend them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.