1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone not use rental car, cab or Uber/Lyft during your stay?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by nostresshere, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't use any of the stuff you mentioned when I visit Vegas solo. I use the Vacations Hawaii junket so the transportation to and from the Hotels are taken care of.

Because I stay Downtown I utilize the free shuttles provided by Boyd to get to Sams Town and to the Strip. The shuttle drops you off at Harrahs and if I feel like visiting Gold Coast/Rio/Orleans I can catch the shuttle either at Ballys or by the Linq wheel.

If I'm in Vegas with my Wife and in-laws we tend to rent a car.

2. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We only use uber/lyft/cab etc to and from the airport on all trips except one. (Last one we took uber from cosmo to mirage for one of our hotel changes, but usually just hoof it.)

With all of our decadence on food and drinks, we like just walking while in Vegas! (And yes, I was one of the posters who said I COULD camp in a hotel and not leave the grounds, but I actually have grown to love the walk abouts with the hubby!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.