1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone Linked their Eldorado One Club with Caesar Rewards?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mkl37, Aug 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkl37

mkl37 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like there will be a new reward program or changes may finally be starting? Got an email yesterday from Eldorado through my One Club account to link it with Caesars Rewards.

In the email: "Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts have come together to create the new Caesars Entertainment and the new Caesars Rewards loyalty program."

There is now a new status match option with Eldorado One Club on Caesars.com. But not much information.

eldorado email.jpg

2. Brandt

Brandt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, eventually Eldorado rewards program will be folded into Caesars rewards. However, you can status match between the two in the interim. I had my status move up one level at Grand Victoria (eldorado property). Took about a week for them to process.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My BFF matched, and he was the lowest tier with Eldorado and was upgraded to Gold based on his Diamond status.

I will be going up there next week and will convert mine. I was unable to do so online. I am Diamond Plus and I'll report back on whether there's any different level match.

Palazzo - break before 2nd HGS weekend
    HGS Weekend #2!!!!
  4. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I did. You can actually do it in most cases online though there is a statement on the website that says for Seven Stars you have to have a host do it. I tried to do it online and it didn't work so I sent my AC host a note and he did it pretty quickly.

5. mjames1229

mjames1229 # of visits includes only trips w/ hotel stays

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have a Grand Victoria account, but chances are that I will be there this Friday to apply for one. My expectation is that I will immediately be upped to Sterling with their V-Lounge access.

MJ's going to the Super Bowl (in Vegas)
    USBC Nationals, my portion
  6. tee6395

tee6395 Downtown Dreamer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hadn't even considered what my status with El Dorado would do for my options at Caesars. I'm President or what used to be called Gold Plus (iirc). I wonder what that would translate to in terms of Caesars. I keep poking around still trying to find a new home in Vegas. Perhaps I go back to Caesars and see what happens there. Hmmm...lots of things to watch!

7. Scotchguy

Scotchguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m Diamond Plus CET and Silver with Eldorado. After linking I’m now President with Eldorado.

8. vegasvstr

vegasvstr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. SMG

SMG VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm currently Platinum with Caesars and when I linked my Grand Victoria account online, I was bumped up from their base level to the next higher level. Although, I don't visit the Grand Victoria very often. LOL

I tried linking my Eldorado One Club account online, but it didn't recognize my number so I guess I'll have to do that in person whenever I get back to Reno. Perhaps by then they'll be fully integrated into CR and I won't need to get another card, since I probably won't be traveling anywhere until next year.

10. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly I don't know any benefits with higher tiers in One Club, maybe some fake benefits like
    free parking where you never need to pay parking at all,
    or visit to VIP lounges which never exist.
    CET is the one and only player's club which gives real tier benefits.

11. Philonous815

Philonous815 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would be interested in find out what if the tier match goes the same way in reverse.

For example, does One Club President match back to Diamond Plus or Elite? I'm much closer to One Club President than Diamond Plus.

12. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Typical CET ambiguity. We’ll match your status! Come ‘in git it!

Match my status to what? This falls in line with their “play all day and take what you are given” attitude. A little clarity might help them generate more play from people who were close to a top tier status in one of the other programs.

13. mkl37

mkl37 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, I'm President with Eldorado One Club and Diamond+ with CET. When I linked the two together my status with each one is unchanged. I was hoping that they would somehow combine my play and give me higher CET status. I preferred staying at Eldorado instead of Harrahs in Reno. Primary because I get better offers and the extras/tier benefits that I get with the One Club.

When I visit from the Bay Area I get a free entry to the weekly Thursday BJ tournament and Friday slot tournament if you are Gold and above. There are daily tier discounts with restaurants (amount based on tier). One free weekly buffet (reset on Monday) if you are Gold or President (I think its free daily buffet if Chairman, local President gets 2 free buffet weekly). One free bottle of liquor weekly on Fridays (used to be 2 bottles) if President and above. Get free limo to/from airport when I fly (President and above). Better seats at complimentary shows if President and above. I got to meet/greet with the Clairvoyant (not sure requirement for meet/greet). There may be other benefits or local benefits that I'm unaware of.

14. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting to know Eldorado has tier benefits at Reno market. Not surprised though as Reno is its home base.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.