1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone Know Noir Benefits for Cruises from Mlife?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by niceguy753, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niceguy753

niceguy753 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Noir for Oct.2014-2015. Friends have commented about free cruise for Mlife members. Any firsthand experiences, recommendations, and benefits for Noir level? Thanks

2. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will find the benefits here for cruises on RCCL for NOIR and other M-life levels.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithGallery.do?pagename=mgm_partnership

I used my Noir status for a free 7 night cruise last year on Allure of the Seas out of Ft. Lauderdale.

This year since I dropped to Platinum level with M-Life I used that status for $750.00 off a cruise I had already booked ahead of time with Royal Caribbean for Oasis of the Seas the end of October. Platinum gives you a 3 to 5 night cruise for free, but we had booked a owners suite and the typical free stateroom that comes with Platinum or NOIR level is a ocean balcony so for those who want to upgrade there's the option of a credit toward the cost of the cruise.

Last year when I was NOIR, we got the free speciality restaurant, bottle of wine, free drink coupons (they give extra as you need them if you are gambling on the ship) and priority boarding.

If they still have the partnership going next year between M-Life and RCCL, I'll likely book again as it's one of the few M-Life perks that I use.

3. niceguy753

niceguy753 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much fo the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.