1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone in Reno/Tahoe this Christmas??

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by DaiLun, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checking to see if anyone else will be there this Christmas.

Since my son will be with his Mom and my Dad is no longer with me, I decided to take advantage of promo offers in Reno/Tahoe for Christmas. Driving up Christmas Eve and returning on the 26th (son's birthday)

I have promo offers for the 24th, 25th, and 26th. Should be worth about $1000 (actually, $990) in promo chips. This means I will start 2017 with about $3700 chips.

SWA is running a promotion and I found a $110 Round trip to Reno. I am coupling that with my CET "birthday bonus" in Tahoe for my "prep for new Orleans" trip.

After 1/20/2017, I expect to have about $4325 in "play until you lose" chips. The objective on the prep trip will be to convert the promo chips into cash for the New Orleans trip.

I've already decided to pay cash anywhere in NO that I'd have to use 2:1, since I go to LV about 5-6 times a year.

God bless everyone and the holidays that you celebrate. I may head down to the "fun house" in Carson City.

Last trip of the year. Closing out at "poor Man's Circa"
    Happy Birthday to me!!! Food folks, and fun!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.