1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Anyone have success purchasing a reward using Facebook app on iPad safari?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by NickG, Jan 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickG

NickG Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve been playing myVegas through Facebook on Safari on my iPad without problems until today. (I also have the iOS app on my phone.)

But I just tried to purchase a reward through the Facebook app and couldn’t figure out how to do it. I saw one of the buffet rewards I’ve been trying to get that’s usually sold out had “2 left” so I clicked to purchase it. It then asked me to enter my name and email address, but when I clicked my cursor into the text field, the iPad virtual keyboard failed to show up. So I couldn’t enter any text. I attached my physical iPad keyboard, and started typing with my cursor in the text field, but still no text appeared. I simply could not figure out how to type into the text field.

I exited the app and loaded the iOS app on my phone, but by then the reward was already sold out. :(

I later tried purchasing other rewards through Facebook on iPad, but had the same issue. Anyone else have this problem and know a way to get around it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.