1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone have experience taking an RV to Vegas?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by marksind, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marksind

marksind VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My gambling buddy recently bought a second-hand 40 foot motor home. We're thinking of driving it to Vegas from Seattle for the first couple of rounds of March Madness. We'd like to hole up close to the action rather than in some remote RV park. The only options I see are Sam's Town and Main Street Station. Anyone have experience with either of those? Or any other suggestions? Thanks.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Circus Circus also has an RV park.
    Sorry, no experience with any of them though.

3. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think Boulder highway has others beside Sam's Town. I don't know either although some friends went in the 80's but stayed at one of the strip hotels long gone. Good luck.

Hopefully, finally !!!
  4. Joejoejackson

Joejoejackson The Max Bet King

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. marksind

marksind VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Joejoejackson! That map is very helpful. I couldn't believe Bally's lets RVs park in their back lot, but checking online it appears they do. No mention of a parking charge either, which is hard to imagine since they now charge cars to park in their garage.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bluesdude

bluesdude VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think parking behind Bally's would make me nervous. I dont know if they have any security dedicated to watch those vehicles, but I really dont have a clue. Also, does Bally's have hook ups for water and electric?
    If you stay at Sam's Town, they have a free shuttle that will take you to the strip or downtown. They also have dedicated hook ups for water and elcetric. I think it is considered a KOA.

Maybe not this year. Looking forward to 2021!
  7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET hasn't officially started charging for self parking just yet. But it also looks like that is just talking about parking the vehicle on the property, no hook ups, so staying out there would probably be discouraged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.