1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone have a Memory Foam mattress?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by user3657, Feb 15, 2017.

1. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mattresses are all very subjective of course. When looking for a new bed about 4 years ago I wasn't considering memory foam. But at the store I tried one out and loved it and bought it. But it turned out to be horrible for me. I know they have to be "broken in" but after a month I was still waking up sore as hell. Back, neck, etc... My girlfriend liked it just fine. So we ended up exchanging it. I didn't have an existing back or neck issues. I'm in good shape. Average weight. But my body just didn't like it.

2. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dig this thread, we are overdue to buy a new mattress and I am contemplating the memory foam ordered through Amazon. We are Sam's club members, (in between two Costco's about 20 minutes away) and I'm not happy with their in store offerings.

3. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anybody do one of those Casper mattresses? Thinking about it, 100 day money back trial, so no risk.

4. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a great mattress a couple years ago that I really like. The only problem is that it has a mattress pad (attached) and I can only rotate it to two directions. My old mattress I could do it in four directions by flipping it upside down, with the mattress pad I can't. Lesson learned.

:peace: :beer:

Christmas at Cosmo!!!
    Summer Fun!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a Helix. Its the same idea as Casper or Purple bed. 100 day guarantee. Free shipping. What is cool about the Helix is that you can customize each side of the bed if you want so each person can have the bed their desired firmness. We've had our since Christmas and so far really like it.

6. Hoofy7

Hoofy7 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hate mine! It makes me hot and my back kills me when I wake up. I liked it for the first month but after that it was all downhill. Paid $2000 for it and it's going to the dump soon.

7. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I starting looking for a new mattress last fall and I noticed all of them now are one-sided. I asked the salesman and he said the manufacturers started doing it about 10 years ago. Sucks since our mattress now lasted as long as it has since it was a double pillow top with the ability to be flipped and rotated.

Mark