1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone Betting Table Tennis?

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by srudude87, Apr 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srudude87

srudude87 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is horrible time for us all. It'll be about 3 months until we have some major sport we can bet on. Thankfully for us in a state with online sports betting (Draft Kings in PA) we do have some options. I'm talking about mid-level table tennis in Europe. Before you laugh, I'm not the only one betting it. A guy in Nevada just hit a $50 10 leg parlay for $10,000. I started off even, was just betting the favorites, then slipped a bit. Now I've won 10 in a row. I'm starting to figure out who is good. Czech TT Star Series going on right now. Tomas Tregler has been on a roll. Only one he can't beat is Tomas Konecny, maybe the best table tennis player you've never heard of. Actually I guess all of them you've never heard of. I did a Google search looking for tennis tennis picks, very hard to find any. Thesportsgeek is the only site that had any. (This is sarcasm) It's kind of given me an idea to start my own table tennis handicapping service. A little side hustle until I go back to work. So is anyone betting on it? Or even Nicaragua or Belarus soccer?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer VIP Whale

Just wondering if you have ever attended ( or bet ) a St. Francis football game ?
    I played them in ( Altoona ) many years ago.

3. srudude87

srudude87 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I've been to a couple football games the past few years. The old Bills and Bears O-lineman Chris Villarreal coaches them now. Last basketball game I went to was about 8 years ago when the Hurley brothers coached at Wagner. Men's team was a hot team to bet on this year. Vegas took forever to adjust to them.

4. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not betting on it but I did see an interview with a guy who had been a professional ping pong coach for the past 20 years.

That just struck me as odd. You can make a living doing that? Reminded me of the guy who said he had been a professional bigfoot hunter for like 25 years. Professional? that means someone is paying him.

5. rcbeamer

rcbeamer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the same thing when I first heard of people being paid for playing video games(e-sports), and professional club DJs (spinning records).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.