1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anybody remember this song?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Vegas Insight, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last week a somewhat obscure song came up in a conversation. I had never known who performed it, when it was recorded or when it was released. Unlike some songs that I can tie to a point in my life, this song had no point of origin. Turns out the band is from Detroit and that the song is circa 1988.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/90Dt75MVtqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Two of three people I've quizzed have no recollection or knowledge of it, the third person was like me, he said it sounded familiar, but knew nothing about it.

So, do you remember "Common Ground" by Rhythm Corps?

Do you remember an obscure song that you think most people have forgotten? If so, please share.

2. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, but I wonder if the bird shat on his head during rehearsal for the video?

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, not even familiar.
    I got a new car and free XM for 4 months, plus the radio gives artist and title for every song. I am constantly saying to myself "oh that's who sang that".

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  4. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know it wasn't a big hit, but I know I had heard it more than once, otherwise I wouldn't have recognized it. I would have guessed it was a 90s song.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.