1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anybody know anything about THE MARTIN

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by queuetee, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Across 15 from City Center/Bellagio are three huge towers. They look complete but were totally dark. I looked up the name on the internet and it looks like they are trying to sell, with a pretty decent web site----but there wasn't a light on anywhere in any of the three towers. Anybody know what happened to these buildings??

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i live in the martin what do u want to know, there are 3 towers panorama 1` and 2 , all sold out and the martin which is over 80 percent sold.the martin was redon brand new about 3 years ago.

except for the veer which was bought out basicly by 2 hedge fund companies as an investment or the mandarin oriental penthouses the most expensive place to live on the strip the martin is the most prestiguse and expensive condo to live on the strip

they come with your own limo driver, conceigre, spa , you name they have it, we have nite club nites with free bootle service

3. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for telling me. What a great location you have. I knew nothing about the place ...just thought it was vacant because there were no lights on the building. That is odd in LV not to have the building outlined in lights. I imagine for privacy, the window are dark so no light would come from the residences, but I thought I would see lights on the exterior.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the windows are tinted so it keeps the apartments cooler, very private ,

its so private we cant even go floor to floor with out being sent up by the front desk and aproval by the person you want to visit. theres only a down button on the elevator and all floors are locked out only the person living on each floor can access that floor.

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahhh....on Dean Martin Drive! My first thought had been 'why the Martin?'

Easter again..:
  6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    even beter dean martin drive and jerry lewis way are the cross streets

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.