1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

any quality strip club ?

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by tommy JC Nguyen, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommy JC Nguyen

tommy JC Nguyen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    any good and clean strip club ?

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Spearmint Rhino, Treasures, and the OG. The first 2 are top notch and probably the best clubs in Vegas. I was not impressed with the OG, it was really dead, only a handful of girls working, and they were no where near as hot as the girls at Rhino/Treasures.

3. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on what you want. IMHO, Spearmint Rhinos overall have the best class of girls in Vegas. Yes, there are other clubs with good looking girls but overall can't beat Rhinos. But then you also have the bad part later at night the club is packed and busy, esp on Friday and Saturday nights so hard to find a seat. Also later at night there is a lot of hustle to get you to the VIP rooms.

I also like Treasures. Not as big a club but more intimate. They have an upstairs area, some girls will offer $20 lap dances upstairs so you can get a more "private" dance. Also a lot of hustle to go to the VIP rooms but many girls are willing to give laps in the main room.

Another club that isn't bad is Sapphires. Biggest club in the west, this is a big warehouse type of club, complete with super high ceilings, skyboxes (for the VIPs) and a separate room for the women (male review). Again hustle is big. Unfortunately they also cut off the main room. They put up a curtain and only open up half the room until later in the evening when the place gets packed. Sapphires also has a day club if you want to lounge at their pool.

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rhino and Sapphire are probably the two "classiest" places. Sapphire should be experienced just due to the size and number of dancers. The hustle factor in both of these places is pretty high but easily dealt with. The "problem" with the larger clubs is that if you see a dancer you'd be interested in getting a lapper from or going to VIP she may get scooped up before you ever have a chance. During primetime that will happen often. During slower times the girls are more available. If you are going on a Fri/Saturday night it pays to get a package, even if you're going by yourself. The reserved table is worth it. Unless you prefer to sit at the rail (my girlfriend and I love sitting at the rail). But rail seats are hard to come by on weekends.

5. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    vegasvic what is your girlfriends favorite strip club in vegas?

6. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And now there are zero ladies working there

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It used to be Little Darlings. Nude (but no booze), best lap/VIP prices in town with privacy and high mileage. . But prices have gone up. Dancers never have to charge the posted rates, they're independent, but they used to almost always stick to the posted numbers. Not anymore. And the hustle factor seems to have gone up there. Of course that can change and we may check it out again in May.

So excluding LD's for now we always go to the Palomino. Nude AND booze. Sketchy area but we drive and they have valet and also a well lit lot. And of course a limo if you want to be picked up at your hotel. It's a fun place. Sapphire just for the sheer number of great looking ladies. Treasures has a good happy hour so sometimes we'll stop in there from 4-6 it's $1 well drinks and domestic beers and half price drinks from 6-8. None of these places really get busy until after 11 or so at night. We usually go earlier, maybe 8 or 9. Never a problem sitting at the rail (our preference) or getting a table.

8. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, how much do they charge to get into OG? I think they lost most of their girls when they moved buildings. The girls just moved to other clubs and never went back.

I will try to check out OG when I'm in vegas in less than 2 weeks but I'm not going to pay more than $10 or so to get in without knowing if there are girls working.

9. UKFanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OG closed a while back. Some members posted that a lot of the employees moved to Sophias, but OG is gone

10. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I was going to check out the new OG, or did that place close already too?

11. UKFanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did not know any place was operating under the name OG, so that's news to me.

12. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, I thought that the old Sophia's place was transformed to OG and the name is now OG. Sorry, wrong information. I guess that OG's is dead then and Sophia's isn't worth visiting.

13. UKFanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It very well could be. I just had not heard that. But I haven't been there (or any vegas strip club) recently. So my info could easily be out of date

14. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two weeks after Sophia's closed OG bought the place and moved their management, staff and dancers over there, reopened the place and closed the old OG. Initial reports have been Sophiia's is not worth it but I haven't been there. I'm not sure why they did it or why the new place wasn't renamed OG.

15. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. I will probably give it a drive by and look see to see if anything has changed to the place or if more girls started working there.

I guess they didn't want to rename it to OG until they could justify the name change. Too embarrassing to rename it to an icon like OG when it doesn't even compare to the old place.

But actually I stopped visiting OG a year or two after they renovated their place and added booths against the walls. I enjoyed the old couches against the walls, could get some good quality lap dances but once they added booths against the walls IMHO the lap dances in the main room got lame and even more hype to go to the VIP room.

• Like Like x 1
  16. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which club has the best mileage between Sapphires and Spearmint Rhino? Arnold Snyder's Topless Vegas site rates Sapphires and Palamino very high for mileage but doesn't mention Sp/Rhino when speaking of high mileage. Which one would you pick for good looking girls with high mileage?

17. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In general I've experienced high mileage at Sapphire than at SR. But it really does depend on the dancer. Palomino for sure always seems to have high mileage. I always recommend you check out how a girl is on stage before doing a lapper or VIP or anything. If they seem bored and disinterested on stage that's most likely how they will be with you, no matter how hot they are. But in some of larger clubs you may not even see some of them on stage because there's so many. So if one approaches you, is to your likely and seems friendly enough you may need to take the plunge.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    An update from Arnold on Deju Vu

Deja Vu Showgirls is running a terrific special right now: Free admission, plus a free drink, if you arrive by the free club limo. Even better, the club is featuring an open bar (domestics and wells) seven (7!) days a week from 6 pm to 10 pm. That means you don’t even have to use up your free drink until after the open bar closes.

And, if you go on a Tuesday night, domestics, wells and call drinks are only $2 after the open bar closes.

What’s the catch? There isn’t one. The club simply wants to get the word out about what a great club it is. Deja Vu Showgirls is a smaller club, with 9-12 dancers at 6 pm and 25-35+ at peak hours, but it wants to grow to be a big club. The dancers are good looking—the club clearly has standards.

Some of the top dancers in town come here to entertain their Vegas regulars in the club’s private rooms, which are an excellent deal too if you have a little more money to treat yourself. A couch or bed dance, in a private room with a real door you can close behind you, starts at $150 for $15 minutes, or roughly what most other Vegas clubs charge for 10 minutes in the group VIP.

19. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do any of you tip above what they ask for a lap dance, VIP room etc.?

20. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My GF always tips extra if the performance was good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.