1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any other Uber Drivers on here?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Jerseyguy, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started doing it a month ago and have done fairly well. Of course I live in a populated area which gives me a lot of work. . Good a few days a week when I really have nothing better to do . xtra cash never hurts,I just wish it was around when I was a young guy struggling to get by. I only do a few hours during the day,but theres a lot to be made at night with all the bars and clubs around here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. merlin

merlin MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What % of people tip?

3. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There doesnt seem to be any criteria regarding tipping. It's not required and most people dont . You can now tip on the Uber App if you want . Yesterday I guy handed me a 10 for a short ride because he was so happy he didnt have to walk a few miles in the heat.I just try to give good service and be friendly. I had to turn down two separate women yesterday with small kids because they didnt have car seats. Thats the law and I'm not breaking it Both gave me shit about it until I asked them point blank "do you want your kids to get hurt in an accident?" I dont want a ticket or be sued by you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. NCAAHoops

NCAAHoops High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you currently working out of North or South Jersey? I could see both being good due to Phily / NYC locations

5. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So Ocean County ,get trips both ways. North Jersey NYC burbs very good, Wealthy areas and lots of business people. Airport trips galore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.