1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any one ever book thru "otel.com" ?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Packer Backer, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Packer Backer

Packer Backer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was searching tripadvisor for rates for the weekend of Sept 27-30.
    Saw a rate for THE LVH for $40.7 a night for a classic room and $71 for a Resort room on the weekend thru otel.com

2. Foos

Foos High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try lastminutetravel.com or
    Booking.com

3. rsees

rsees Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ive used hotels.com many times with no issues. Just remember the resort fees.... The board here has a list of who has the fees

4. g-didi

g-didi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have booked with them before. No problems. Only used one booking - was the Golden Nugget EDC weekend for $80/night. It was a steal!

Cancelled two booking with them without any hassles too - right from their website. Credit showed up promptly on my card. It is a company in Turkey - thats what will show on your credit card.

I have a booking coming up with them this month. I have found some good deals there. On this kind of booking I will call the hotel a day or two ahead to see they have my booking and it matches what I have.... just to head off any problems on arrival. YMMV

(try coupon code otelsep10 - from the email newsletter - for a little additional savings)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure what the question is?

Is this a good rate?
    Do you want to stay there?
    Other options?

6. Packer Backer

Packer Backer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was trying to find out if anyone had used a company called "otel.com" for booking. i did some research and they say, use a Capital One credit card to avoid any misc fees like international transaction fee since they are out of Turkey, I think...

7. g-didi

g-didi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not had any intl fees. My account is set to US Dollars - which it sounds like you have as well. I pay with my credit card in US dollars (I am Canadian so have a card just for US transactions.) and no conversion fees etc show up. It just bills to a company in Turkey - as in on your bill it shows the company's name and Turkey next to it with the USD charge.

(I mention Turkey as some folks arent comfortable sending their CC info overseas.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.