1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any National coupons that do NOT require a Sat. night keep???

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by rhinoman7, Aug 10, 2018.

1. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Innocent Bystander

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For several reasons, I booked our next trip for Sunday-Thursday. To fly out on Saturday would have cost way more than what I would have saved being able to use a free day coupon with National (which requires a Saturday night keep). By any chance, does anyone know of a coupon code or deal that does NOT require a Saturday night keep? I am booked with National, as that is still the best deal for my dates/times. Just trying to save a few more bucks, if possible.

Blackjack Tournament
  2. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can’t help you with a National coupon, but I’ve always had good luck with car rentals through Priceline. You can roll the dice and bid, but you can also shop and compare the offerings among several agencies.

3. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Innocent Bystander

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I use priceline to comparison shop, that is how I keep confirming that I still have the best deal (so far) with National.

Blackjack Tournament
    • Like Like x 1
  4. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ High-Roller

Are you a Costco member? If so, try them.