1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any good Asian vegetarian eateries in LV?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by VegasVegan, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasVegan

VegasVegan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi. I am vegetarian. Are there any GOOD vegetarian Asian establishments in LV?

I am mainly interested in places that are 100% vegetarian or vegan.

2. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    for vegan dining in Vegas, Wynn/Encore is always the first place to go.
    they have a separate vegan menu for each restaurant, and have a large selection of vegan dishes at the buffet.
    if you're looking specifically for Asian, you could try Wazuzu and Red 8.

outside of Asian food, there are other pretty good places on the strip.
    Hussong's Cantina at Mandalay Bay has a great number of vegan selections, and if you go downtown, Pop Up Pizza at the Plaza has delicious vegan pizza (and ice cream), and Le Thai, just south of the FSE, makes a great massaman thai curry.

a lot of the places up and down the strip can make you a pretty good vegan plate if you ask.

3. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Red velvet cafe

This is my favorite café. I had the red velvet VEGAN cupcake and it was delicious.
    They have all kinds of goodies that you can take back to your hotel room for healthy snacks.

It is located at the Fashion Show Mall, 3200 Las Vegas Blvd. South. #1850, NEAR the ABC Store in the Mall.

Check out their website www.theredvelvetcafe.com

I love eating lunch there everytime I go to Vegas. LucyR.

4. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Veggie House at 5115 Spring Mountain Road is exactly what you are looking for. We went last October and plan to return next week. Here are my TR comments:

We decided to try this vegetarian Chinese restaurant that opened this past April for lunch immediately prior to flying home. We parked behind the restaurant on the 2nd level of the plaza and entered through the rear door. The restaurant is bright, meticulously clean and tastefully decorated. We were immediately greeted at the door and seated by Mimi who was incredibly cheerful and informative as were both chef/owner Kenny and another server who I believe may have been his wife. The meal started with complimentary cups of soup - a clear broth with a few vegetables and tofu. For entrees, we shared the crispy spicy eggplant and spicy crispy beef. Both were delicious, but the "beef" dish, made from tofu, was interesting due to its crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, texture and flavor. Amazing!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There is a pay $10 receive $20 in food coupon available through Groupon if you decide to go:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/veggie-house-vegetarian-restaurant

Lastly, you may want to check out the reviews on yelp:
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/veggie-house-vegetarian-restaurant-las-vegas?sort_by=date_desc

Or Happy Cow website
    http://www.happycow.net/reviews.php?id=32168

5. VegasVegan

VegasVegan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up on Veggie House. Will have to try them out but from the reviews it looks like a sure bet.

6. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

Check out Komol. Not far from the Strip, off E Sahara in Commercial Center.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.