1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any Experience with Cabana at TI?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by New Shooter, May 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New Shooter

New Shooter Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're going to Vegas July 9-12 and I am considering renting a cabana. I know the pool at TI is lackluster, so I think a cabana would be a nice thing to have. Does anyone have experience with cabana's at TI?

2. fingersfreddy

fingersfreddy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never got one. Might be a nice idea, but I think unnecessary for price paid. Been to that pool many times and there are enough free lay down chairs.

But, if coat isn't An issue, why not.

3. PassLine

PassLine Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there for March Madness March 16-19th, and stayed at TI. We had a large group so we decided to get the cabana because we could watch the games in the cabana while being at the pool as well. I think the pool is underrated, as it's easy to get a seat...get a drink....see some talent, etc. I have been to the big ones (encore, wet republic, marquee) but somehow I have found myself enjoying this spot at TI more. If you are going to be there all day with a decent sized group and they are thirsty...it pays for itself. The waitress we had was very good and treated us like "VIPs" even though we were just a group of degenerates. When we did the cabana the price was a minimum spend of 500 something, but with a group that is very easy to almost triple.

have fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.