1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any creepy places outside of vegas near kingman or boulder city

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by tommy JC Nguyen, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dont forget about the Area 51 stuff.. tons of info about that online. Gift shops, hikes near there, the entrance itself, etc..

2. ruralhipster

ruralhipster High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shame you aren't heading on to Reno. The clown motel in Tonopah may be the creepiest place in Nevada.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. tommy JC Nguyen

tommy JC Nguyen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yea i heard if the hotels clown outside of vegas.. that place is haunted.... there serveral document it

4. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gift shops????? At Area 51????? You mean that little cafe type place?

And I sure would not wanna go hiking around that area! Too hot, plus those "Officers are allowed to use deadly force to prevent entry" places!

[​IMG]

Oops, I guess I temporarily forgot that the guy in the black helicopter told me to stop posting these scenes. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you do check out Area 51, be careful - if you get too close you can be detained and guards are authorized to shoot trespassers. I would absolutely NOT recommend anyone checking out "the entrance" to Area 51:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1956111/dramatic-moment-bikers-who-stumbled-onto-secret-back-gate-of-area-51-are-frisked-at-gunpoint-by-mystery-gunmen-in-army-fatigues/

6. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh yea.. theres the one or two places up there as far as gift shops or whatever. And yea.. you gotta be careful around there. But theres still safe viewing spots, but they arent that close anymore. Really do your research.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.